- Planning and project management of electrical installations for newbuildings and retrofits
- Supervision and implementation of the installation of electrical components
- Implementation of client requests
- Specification and selection of electrical and control technology assembly groups
- Handling of supplier documentation
- Support of the purchasing team
- Dimensioning of electrical switches
- Creation of wiring diagrams and production drawings
- Responsibility for systems and assembly groups
- Commissioning and start up
- Creation of delivery documentation for electrical assembly groups
- University degree in e.g. electrical engineering
- Experience in marine environments and shipbuilding
- Excellent English skills
- German is a plus
- Knowledge of electrical planning tools such as E-plan
We offer a position in an innovative and creative team, interesting and varying tasks, performance based pay, low hierarchies and a modern company culture.
We support travel and housing expenses.
We look forward to receiving your CV, references, date of availability and salary expectations. Please apply via email, quoting our job description.
Your point of contact is Jan Hagemeister.
Kindly provide documents in .pdf-format.